- 1 NJMCDirect
- 2 What is NJMCDirect?
- 3 NJMCDirect Pay Tickets; Things You’ll Need!
- 4 NJMCDirect Pay Ticket—How to Pay Ticket Online?
- 5 NJMCDirect Municipal Court
- 6 NJMCDirect Login—How to Sign in to www.njmcdirect.com?
- 7 NJMCDirect Online Payment Hours
- 8 NJMCDirect Payment
- 9 Other Ways
- 10 Benefits of NJMCDirect Portal
- 11 NJMCDirect Not Working
- 12 What’s DVM Surcharge?
Paying your NJMCDirect Ticket online has never been this easy!
Use the step-by-step approach and pay for all your parking or traffic tickets online without having to go to court. All you need is some basic information and you’re good to go.
Making sure we don’t break any traffic rule is what all of us tries so hard. However, there are times when things may go unplanned.
It happens when you’re physically present in the vehicle but your mind is busy somewhere else.
And, all of a sudden, something goes wrong.
That’s how you owe a penalty to the official court of the place where you’ve broken the traffic rule.
Since you’ve broken the rule, you’ve to pay for it using the required method (which, in most counties, is by going to court).
And, as we know it, presenting yourself in the court could be pretty much time-consuming because no one has all the time in the world.
Luckily, there’s a solution to this.
Instead of going to the court to pay all the penalties (fines), what you could do is log on to the official website of NJMCDirect, viz. www.njmcdirect.com, and pay all your parking or traffic rule violation fines.
In this article, we’ve decided to break down all the things you need to know about NJMCDirect and how you can get the best out of it and get peace of mind ultimately.
NJMCDirect Pay Ticket
If you’re someone who has accidentally broken traffic rules and the traffic police have handed over you the payslip for the fine, you’re not alone.
What’s even sad is that the amount of fine you’re to pay must be paid within the given deadline or else it may double the amount or could trigger other challenging accountabilities.
What is NJMCDirect?
What is NJMCDirect exactly?
Well, before getting to the bottom of it, let’s first understand what it stands for.
The full form of NJMC is New Jersey Municipal Court and the word ‘Direct’ is just there to represent the simplicity that users can have while visiting the website. It’s an online portal that has been designed to facilitate people so they could easily get access to their ‘Traffic Ticket’ online.
Since everything is done online, there’s no need for you to present yourself in court physically.
Sound simple, isn’t it?
Wait till you read more.
Yes, the best part of using NJMCDirect is that you can do that using your credit or debit card. And, it’s quite obvious that everyone has access to these cards nowadays.
Also, what surprises people is that the whole process of paying for tickets has been categorized into steps so nothing seems confusing to you, thanks to NJMC for making this a child’s play.
NJMCDirect Pay Tickets; Things You’ll Need!
So, what are the things you must have access to or keep handy at the time of paying for the tickets?
Well, that’s what you’ll get to be familiar with in this segment.
To be able to pay the fine, you must
Here’s what you’ll need to keep handy while paying for your traffic or parking fines (tickets), no matter which credit or debit card you use:
1) Parking or Traffic Ticket
It is the number of the ticket issued to the person who has broken the traffic or parking rules. Usually, it is a 7- or 6-digit number and different for each individual.
This is issued to the violator or the person who has violated the traffic rule. This could be issued by the concerned authority.
2) License Plate Number
This one is a no-brainer. Everyone who drives a vehicle has a license plate with a number on it. If you still can’t find it, get your traffic ticket and it’ll be there somewhere on it.
3) Court ID
It is a 4-digit numerical ID that helps you identify the court concerned with the fine you’ve been imposed. You can find the court ID by taking a look at your traffic or parking ticket you’ve been issued.
It is a 3-digit alpha code. Again, this can also be found in the traffic ticket easily.
Since the NJMC saves your tones of time by allowing you to pay your traffic and parking fines online, it will charge you some fee. Yes, you will need to pay some extra convenience fee (which is 3% of the overall fees payable) if you’re willing to pay online using your MasterCard, Visa, or other cards.
What if you’ve forgotten your ticket number?
Is there a way to recover that?
Yes, there is. If you no longer remember your ticket information, you can perform a case search (for NJMCDirect ticket search) on the Municipal Court Case Search (MCCS) website. We’ve provided that ink in the step-by-step process below.
NJMCDirect Pay Ticket—How to Pay Ticket Online?
Since going to the court all by yourself is not your cup of tea, it’s about time you do this online. And, if you’re wondering how you can do that, pay close attention to the steps mentioned below:
- First things first—log on to the official website of NJMC, viz. njmcdirect.com.
- After you’ve successfully landed on the landing page, you will see options like “Traffic Ticket” and “Municipal Complaint”.
- You have to select/choose the first one i.e. Traffic Ticket.
- As soon as you enter that page, you’ll be prompted to enter the required (mandatory) details, such as your “Court ID”, “Prefix”, “Ticket Number”, and “License Plate Number”.
- After entering this information, you need to click on the “Search” button to continue.
- On the next page, you’ll see your ticket with a link to pay your
Remember: the ticket you’ve been issue may vary depending on your location and the court you’re to appear in. If you have no idea what the ticket looks like, this PDF guide would be useful.
If you don’t have any information on your Ticket Number, you can refer to this link that will help you get back your lost details or you could also reach out to the Municipal Court directly.
The NJ Motor Vehicle Point System can also be reviewed right here.
NJMCDirect Municipal Court
If you don’t have any knowledge of the terms mentioned above while paying NJMCDirect ticket online, don’t worry—we’ve you covered.
- Court ID: It is a 4-digit numerical ID that helps you identify the court.
- Prefix: It is a 3-digit alpha code.
- Ticket Number: It is the number of the ticket issued to the person who has broken the traffic or parking rules. Usually, it is a 7- or 6-digit number and different for each individual.
All of this information is laid out on your Ticket.
Can’t find your License Plate Number which usually is of 9 digits?
Don’t worry—your Ticket also has that printed on it along with the state where it is applicable and expiration.
NJMCDirect Login—How to Sign in to www.njmcdirect.com?
We’ve already walked you through the step-by-step of paying your traffic ticket fine above and the process of NJMCDirect Login is no different. All you need to do is log on to the official NJMCDirect payment portal as described above and keep all the login credentials handy at the time of logging in.
If you have forgotten your Ticket Number or any information related to that, you can easily find that out using this portal of NJ Courts. And while you do that, make sure that you’re doing that in line with the “Online Payment Hours”.
Yes, you read it right—there are online payment hours that need to be kept in mind by the people and we’ve already laid them out below.
NJMCDirect Online Payment Hours
So, what are the online payment hours to pay your Traffic Ticket or Municipal Complaint online?
Well, here’s when you can pay the fine:
|Monday – Thursday||4:30 AM – 11:15 PM (EST)|
|Friday||4:30 AM – 10:15 PM (EST)|
|Saturday||4:30 AM – 3:15 PM (EST)|
|Sunday||1:00 PM – 11:15PM (EST)|
Therefore, while paying your Traffic Ticket or Parking fine online, you must adhere to these timing or you may face some issues related to the payment. These are the official payment hours.
Keep an eye on this page or official website to keep track of the latest payment hours to avoid any financial loss.
Note: You must also remember the deadline—the last date of paying the fine post which the additional penalties may result. This could also revoke all your driving privileges in New Jersey (NJ).
The NJMCDirect online ticket payment can be done in two ways: 1) presenting yourself in the court and 2) paying your traffic ticket or parking ticket online
The first method is time-consuming and requires you to do all the things and therefore, annoying. However, the second method—which is paying for your ticket online—is considered easy and effective and we’ll shed some light on why we think so later in this comprehensive article
Of course, you can pay the fine for the traffic or parking rules you have violated by going to court, we don’t recommend this method as it is time-consuming.
Benefits of NJMCDirect Portal
Now, this one is important.
Why on earth should you use it—or even consider using it in the first place?
Well, the answer is quite simple.
Let’s see why:
The very first reason why you should choose NJMCDirect online portal over the traditional method, which is by visiting the court, is that it is quick and also offers ease of use for beginners. That means you could save your hours by paying your NJMCDirect Ticket online using just a few steps. There’s nothing really need to be afraid of—everything has been broken down into steps.
Another reason why it is considered great is the security it offers to the people who have broken the traffic or parking rule. If you choose the offline method, there are chances someone could steal your money or snatch it while you’re on the way. However, that’s not going to happen if you use the online method. Plus, NJMC keeps all the information private.
Easy & Convenient
Although the court may charge you around 3% extra of the overall fine you’ve been imposed, it’s worth it, especially when it comes to having peace of mind.Yes, you get full satisfaction when you pay the NJMCDirect ticket online.
NJMCDirect Not Working
Is the official web portal of NJMCDirect not working?
If it is so, it’s a no-brainer that there’s some logical explanation to it.
Yes, if you think that there’s something wrong with the website, such as it is showing a 404 or 502 error, perhaps the resource (page) you’re trying to visit doesn’t not (or no longer) exist.
We strongly suggest you double-check your internet connectivity because there are times when your connection may cut off and that’s what leads to the error showing up on your device.
The error could also be triggered due to payment gateway servers not responding.
If you think that the NJMCDirect ticket payment link is not working due to some other reasons, please reach out to the officials and they will definitely look out for you.
NJMCDirect Pay Surcharge
While you might already be familiar with the terms like “NJMCDirect Parking Ticket” or “NJMCDirect Pay Traffic Ticket”, there are all that’s there—yes, there’s more to it than just meets the eye.
So, what exactly is NJMCDirect Surcharge?
Well, in a nutshell, Surcharge is an additional fee that is added to the stated services or prices of goods. Sometimes, it is also referred to as “Service Fee” or “Handling Fee” or “Shipping Fee”.
Not knowing about “Surcharge” could result in additional expenses, and you don’t want that, do you?
That’s why it’s always important to keep track of your NJMCDirect traffic ticket and see what’s happening, and also how you can pay your surcharge if there’s any.
What’s DVM Surcharge?
Let’s first see what DMV stands for.
DMV stands for Department of Motor Vehicles that take care of the violations, fines, and other surcharges imposed on the person who happens to be one around the scene—the one who violates the traffic rules.
As for the DVM surcharge, it is a fine that is carried out on a person who breaks any traffic or parking rule.
When a DVM surcharge is actioned, a ticket is issued to the person found guilty (or likely to be guilty because there are chances when the person may not be found guilty).
How does DVM Surcharge in NJ?
Depending on the state you’re in, DVM surcharges may differ.
Therefore, the real question would be: how does the DVM surcharge work in New Jersey (NJ)?
It all starts with the points.
Yes, the moment you break any traffic rule, a point is issued. That means the more times you’ve violated the rule, the more points will show up in your case.
Now, if you’ve not reached over 6 points in 3 years, you’re good to go. However, the points have exceeded 6 in the last 3 years, you’ll be imposed an annual fine of $150 for 3 years and $25 shall be payable for each additional point over 6.
Now, let’s take a look to dive deeper into DVM surcharge rules:
- If you have no license or an expired one, you’ll be charged $100 for 3 years i.e. a total of $300.
- Caught while driving with a suspended license? In that case, you’ll be charged $250 for 3 years (that’s $750).
- Insurance is still a thing for a moped which, if you fail to avail, would result in the imposition of $100 for 3 years (i.e. $300 in total).
- Operating an uninsured vehicle will result in the imposition of $250 for 3 years ($750 in total).
- For the 1st and 2nd DWI, you’ll be imposed a fine of $1,000 yearly i.e. $3,000 in total.
- A surcharge of $1,500 would be imposed annually for the 3rd DWI ($4,500 in total).
- If you say ‘NO’ to taking the measure of blood alcohol concentration, you’ll be fined a surcharge of $1,000 ($3,000 in total).
So, that’s all there’s to DVM Surcharge.
If you still have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.
What’s NJMCDirect phone number?
Do you want to reach out to the NJMC to have the answers to your questions or queries? If yes, you should contact them using the following details:
Phone: (973) 284 4945
Fax: (973) 284 4914
- (609) 292-6500 (paid)
- 1-888-486-3339 (toll-free)
If the concerns you’re having are regarding the NJMCDirect disputes, there is a separate email for that.
Email: [email protected]
Pay your NJMCDirect Traffic Ticket Early to Avoid Unnecessary Surcharge!
Don’t let the fear take over you. Pay all your traffic or parking tickets online as quickly as possible and avoid the extra fines imposed for the delay.
- Bank of Melbourne Online Banking Login
- Investec Bank UK Online Banking Login
- Investec Bank Australia Online Banking Login
- ING Direct Australia Online Banking Login
- Citibank Australia Online Banking Login
- HSBC Bank Australia Online Banking Login
- Zag Bank Online Banking Login
- Wealth One Bank of Canada Online Banking Login
- Tangerine Bank Online Banking Login
- Rogers Bank Online Banking Login
- President’s Choice Bank Online Banking Login
- National Bank of Canada Online Banking Login
- Manulife Bank of Canada Online Banking Login
- Laurentian Bank of Canada Online Banking Login
- General Bank of Canada Online Banking Login
- First Nations Bank of Canada Online Banking Login
- Exchange Bank of Canada Online Banking Login
- Equitable Bank CA Online Banking Login
- DirectCash Bank Online Banking Login
- CS Alterna Bank Online Banking Login
- HSBC Bank Canada Online Banking Login
- Street Capital Bank Online Banking Login
- CFF Bank Online Banking Login
- Citizens Bank of Canada Online Banking Login
- Canadian Western Bank Online Banking Login
- Canadian Tire Bank Online Banking Login
- Caisses Populaires Acadiennes (UNI) Online Banking Login
- B2B Bank Online Banking Login
- Scotiabank (BNS) Online Banking Login
- CIBC Online Banking Login
- TSB UK Online Banking Login
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Online Banking Login
- Bank of Scotland Online Banking Login
- SBI Singapore Online Banking Login
- Standard Chartered Singapore Online Banking Login
- Maybank Singapore Online Banking Login
- Citibank Singapore Online Banking Login
- DBS Bank Online Banking Login
- UOB Singapore Online Banking Login
- J. Safra Sarasin Online Banking Login
- Raiffeisen Bank Online Banking Login
- Credit Suisse Online Banking Login
- UBS Bank Online Banking Login
- Sabadell Online Banking Login
- Bankia Online Banking Login
- Swedbank Online Banking Login
- Hume Bank Online Banking Login
- SEB Bank Online Banking Login
- Handelsbanken Online Banking Login
- Nordea Online Banking Login
- Oberbank Online Banking Login
- HYPO NOE Online Banking Login
- Bank Austria Online Banking Login
- AXA Bank Online Banking Login
- Komercni banka Online Banking Login
- Obchodni Banka Online Banking Login
- Danske Bank Online Banking Login
- Jyske Bank Online Banking Login
- Nykredit Bank Online Banking Login
- Nordea Bank Danmark Online Banking Login